If you are running a business or even operating a large scale farm, then a drone can help you in streamlining your business operations and even help you regain the edge over your competition. But the fact remains that flying a drone has become rather fashionable these days and moreover it is lots of fun operating one. In fact, the Chinese government has even started a course for ‘drone pilots’ and as to the actual substance of the course, the title sort of gives it away. If you are contemplating getting a drone, then you may well want to check out these reasons that will compel you to get one at the earliest.
- Tons of Fun: If you love flying a toy plane or a helicopter as a small kid then you would be into drones as well. For starters, a drone is not a toy but a highly functional piece of software and hardware that you can use to fly up to 400 feet (legal limit). This should enable you to view your city as never before and enable you at the same time, to take some great aerial shots with the onboard camera as well. Just search online for DJI Drones, Australia and you should see a list of the currently available drones, and their core functions, specs and other relevant information.
- Inexpensive: You may have thought that drones are expensive but not really – you can purchase a good quality drone at an affordable rate, such as the DJI Osmo which incidentally happens to come outfitted with an exceptional action camera. The camera in question should be able to provide you with rock-steady images and even with HDR video, and as it comes with stabilization technology, you can expect clear images instead of blurry ones. And you should be able to get all of this quite cheap.
- Conversation Piece: Drones are still new to the scene and everyone’s bound to be interested in the same. You can use this easily to start a conversation with others, and with the great pictures and aerial shots that you had taken so far, you are bound to receive a lot of attention from others. Of course, this is not why you got a drone in the first place but it sure makes it worthwhile.
- Easy to Use: Contrary to public perception, drones are easy to operate. They come with detailed manuals and online videos, and with the help of these, you should be able to operate your drone with ease. You can even enroll in a class for drone flying as well and get the requisite training from a professional drone expert.
- Amazing Images: This is yet another reason that you may want to get a drone at the earliest. Most of the drone models you purchase today come with high precision cameras with which you should be able to take stunning shots of your city and immediate surroundings.
- Rules: There are just a few rules in place at the moment; when it comes to flying a drone, you are required to keep the flight well below 400 feet, you should also make sure that you do not fly the drone within 5 miles of the nearest airport. These rules are in place to promote air safety and additionally, you are also required to stay away from high-security locations as well.
- Promotions and Marketing: If you are planning to market certain products and services you can use the drone for the same. You can use the high definition aerial shots as part of your marketing campaign and even help list the same on your website as well.
These are a few reasons as to why you should purchase a drone at the earliest. With companies vying with each other by targeting the same demographic, using a drone could well give you the advantage you need to push your competition to the edge. And on the personal front, flying a drone is lots of fun and you should be able to get your money’s worth out of it, in no time at all.